ATM Safety Precautions
- Be aware of your surroundings, especially at night
- Consider having someone accompany you when the ATM is used after dark
- Close the entry door of any ATM facility equipped with a door.
- If another person is uncomfortably close to you at the time of your transaction, ask the person to step back before you complete your transaction. If it is after regular hours of the financial institution and you are using an ATM, do not permit entrance to any person you do not know.
- Refrain from displaying your cash at the ATM. Place your money in your purse or wallet. Count the cash in the safety of your locked vehicle or at your home.
- If you notice anything suspicious at the ATM, consider using another, or coming back later. If you are in the middle of a transaction and you notice something suspicious, cancel the transaction, take your card and leave.
- If you are followed after making a transaction, go to the nearest public area where people are located.
- Do not write your personal identification number or code on your ATM card.
- If you notice any extra equipment attached to the ATM, do not use it. Report it to law enforcement.
- Report all crimes to law enforcement officials immediately. If emergency assistance is needed, call the police from the nearest available public telephone.
Download free from The App Store or Google Play
Manage your Debit Card from your phone
Toll Free: 1-888-347-7818
Monday to Thursday
8:30AM TO 4:30PM
7:30 AM TO 5:30 PM