- We will collect only the personal information that is necesaary to conduct business
- We will protect you personal information. First Credit Union of Scranton will use the latest security controls and techniques to protect your information from unauthorized access.
- At First Credit Union of Scranton you will be able to review your information at anytime and make changes when neccessary to make sure our records are accurate and complete.
- First Credit Union of Scranton will only partner with companies that follow strict guidelines for the confidentiality of your information
- First Credit Union of Scranton only shares your information when neccessary, this information is shared to business we partner with to add more services to the credit union.
- You as the member will be given the oppurtunity to elect not to have your information shared with other companies. First CU of Scranton will notify members annually to remind them of their rights to chose.
If any questions, please call the Main Office at 570-961-8953.